Friday, May 21, 2010

Birthday girls

Woo-hoo! It hasn't been months, or even weeks! Now don't get too excited, this is still a work in progess for me! We had such a busy month. My parent's anniversary, our anniversary, Mother's Day, our sweet girl's birthday, then my own birthday. *pant, pant* And we still have money left! Here's some pics for this month's festivities (forgive the backward order, I'm too lazy right now to turn it around):

My birthday, taken at Kanpai


Our 4 year old's birthday, in our backyard (we had a big cookout, and a big cake - Thanks, Grandma!)


Her birthday at preschool


Riding a horse at a church activity


Mother's Day - she "hand"-made me an apron at preschool!


So it was a busy month, but very happy and very rewarding. I especially had a great Mother's Day, and felt so many happy feelings and just love being a mom. I am so blessed to have such a great family.

No comments:

Post a Comment